Charlotte Perrelli is Sweden's Hero!

Saturday 15 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

That is one of our best titles yet... lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Sweden is a rich country with a high standard of living. Swedes have one of the world's longest life expectancies. The country has many natural resources including iron ore, lead, granite, zinc and forests. Forests cover about half the land and there are important timber and paper industries."

Whittaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash


Nathan's view

Melodifestivalen was fantastic. It has to be one of the best things I have ever witnessed! I loved it from start to end and it was so entertaining. Charlotte Perrelli's song Hero is a great upbeat pop song which fits perfectly with Eurovision this year. This is going to be Charlotte's second attempt at Eurovision having won it with her first entry in 1999, in Jerusalem, Israel. This song is fantastically written and I know that she can go to Belgrade and win Eurovision again, and I wouldn't be surprised if she did! I know that Hannah will agree with me about the song and although she wasn't here to see the Melodifestivalen final I know she wanted to watch it! Hannah, I promise to find a webcast, and if I can't, I may buy the DVD!

Hannah's view
I love this song. Its upbeat, has a strong beat, great lyrics and a brilliant singer with an amazingly strong voice. I think this is better than Sweden's entry last year - The Ark, and this has a very strong chance in winning Eurovision this year. There is a mixture of ballads and pop songs this year (with the odd exception - Finland etc.) and this is definitely in the top 5 for the pop songs, if not the entire contest! Great song!

0 comments: