Melodifestivalen Final 2008

Saturday 15 March 2008 | Labels: | |

It's the final national selection tonight - and I'm going to be watching the SVT webcast and keeping you updated with my thoughts and opinions.

Obviously being a big Eurovision fan I always look forward to Melodifestivalen because Sweden always sends a fantastic song.

I am still annoyed that Nordman beat Carola and Andreas in 'Andra chanson', so my favourite now is Linda Bengtzing and it grows on me all the time!

Coming up in a close second and third are Charlotte Perrelli and Amy Diamond respectively. The both have very catchy choruses which I can already sing to, so that's a good sign, a Eurovision song has to be singable and that is exactly what Linda, Charlotte and Amy have in common with their songs.

I expect it to be very close tonight in all the voting. I hope for Eurovision's sake that Linda wins, and then changes her song into English for the final.

So stay tuned here from 7pm tonight. I will post a webcast link, and my opinions tonight (there's no Hannah, she's buggered off with her friends tonight, tonight of all nights).

0 comments: