Oh Andorra!

Wednesday 12 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Andorra is a small principality (a state ruled by a prince), which dates from 1278. It lies in the mountains between France and Spain. Tourism is its main industry, but financial services are also becoming important."

Whittaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash
Hannah's view
What can I say except I love it!!
Nathan played it to me, and I INSTANTLY loved the song! Its upbeat, catchy and so dancy! You feel like you want to just get up and dance or sing along or something! Or is that just me...?
I really like this song (as you can tell) and I hope it does well in the final, because it will reach the final. This is not its kiss of death.

Nathan's view
One of my early favourites but has sunk recently. It gets a bit boring after a while but at first it really makes you want to dance and sing along. I don't think it will get out of the Semis.

0 comments: