San Marino? Where's That?!

Wednesday 12 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"San Marino is entirely surrounded by Italy and it is the third smallest state in Europe. The tiny republic attracts about three million tourists every year. San Marino's inhabitants (known as Sammarinese) enjoy the world's sixth highest income per person."

Whitaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash

Hannah's view
I personally do not like this song. I think that the music is that of a rock song and the lyrics are from a ballad and have had to be adapted for this song. I dont like the voice of this band and I feel that this will not do well in Belgrade.

Nathan's view

I like it. I have very much the opposite opinion of Hannah. I like the way it all fits together and as Italian normally does well in Eurovision, the most recent song I can think of is TornerĂ² (Romania 2006), I expect this song to get through the Semi Finals and then get a mid table position in the Final.

0 comments: