Albania Gamble More Than the Heart

Saturday 22 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Albania depends mostly on farming, and its main crops are wheat, maize, sugar beet, potatoes and fruit. It has borders with Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece."

Whittaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash
Hannah's view
This is just another boring ballad. This is why I don't like ballads, songs like this.
Yeah, the music is nice, but its all the same. And of course, the singer and backing singers can sing well, but there is no variation. The lyrics say the same thing over and over again, and all it seems to talk about is clocks... why?! She's singing, then there are people breathing (?!) and then she's singing to a slightly different bit of the music.
Boring ballad. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Nathan's view
Oh. My. Dear. God.
Not only have they sung in Albanian(?!) they have sung another ballad. I mean, come on Albania! It's not hard to try something new! I think the best song that Albania have sent in recent years is Zjarr E Ftohtë, probably because it wasn't a ballad. Like Hannah, this is the reason I don't like ballads. It's so slow, it's all the same. Sure, she has a nice voice but it's all the same. This is the sort of music that wants to make me go to sleep. And what is with the 'breathing(?)' in the background. I think it has a key change, I can't be sure because it's so boring. Yeah, y'see if we still had juries, and I was on the United Kingdom's jury and we could vote in SF1 then I would make sure that this got 'nil points'.

0 comments: