Denmark Spend All Night Long in Belgrade

Friday 14 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Denmark shares a border with Germany and is the smallest, most southerly Scandinavian nation. It is a wealthy, high-tech country and has all the oil and natural gas it needs. The standard of living is high. Denmark is a monarchy and the kingdom includes the Faeroe Islands and Greenland."

Whittaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash
Hannah's view
Personally, i love this song! Nathan can't see why; and i don't blame him. I have weird tastes. But i genuinely do love this song and the artist.
It has a relaxed pop feel to it, for it is most definitely a pop song, but has an easy beat and the lyrics are easy to hear, learn and sing along to! I love this type of song, so I'm particualrly attached to this song. I also think that the artist, Simon Mathew, has a great voice which suits this genre and can (unlike some Eurovision artists) sing in tune.
I think Denmark has made a good effort this year and should be rewarded for it. It scores very highly in my personal top 10!

Nathan's view
Oh God, please don't make me actually talk about it... Ok, so it's pop, it's not different enough to do well in my opinion. If Simon comes out on the night in tin-foil then maybe I'll have a different opinion but until then, it's definitely not one of my favourites. It doesn't reach my favourites list, by a LONG way.

0 comments: