No 'Hasta la vista' for Belarus - You're staying!

Friday 14 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Belarus became independent when the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991. It continues to have close ties with Russia. The country still suffers from the effects of the nuclear fallout from the 1986 Chernobyl accident, which took place in neighbouring Ukraine."

Whittaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash
Hannah's view
I like this song; and the artist.
During his 'audition' to get onto Eurovision I thought he looked like an uncomfortable teenager trying o dance. It looked awful. But, in the official video, WOW! He scrubs up WELL! My first thought whilst watching it... is that the same dude?! Because this one is FIT!!
The song is good, the music is very pop/rock and has a good beat that is easy to hum. Although I understand the lyrics, they loose me slightly. If he says "Im gonna miss you... maybe" and then continues to say he's happy with her, why does he then continue to say, "I dont care!"
I dont know, but as I have said many times before, foreign people are strange. I mean that in a good way, I still love you all! Except certain people...

Nathan's view
Woah! What a radical change this song had! My sources tell me, thanks esctoday.com, that the same guy who organised Dima Koldun's 'Work Your Magic' last year organised this song and I have to say, it works, very, very, very, very well! It's a great song too, with a great beat, great lyrics and I hope it does well... actually I know it's going to do well!

0 comments: