Has Malta hit the Vodka?

Friday 14 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Malta, which includes the neighbouring island of Gozo, used to be under British rule. It became independent in 1964, but remains a part of the Commonwealth. Malta became the European Union's smallest new member in 2004. Tourism is the island's most important industry and Malta has more than a million visitors every year."

Whittaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash
Hannah's view
I dont think so. I think this is a great song with an even better video. I really liked this song ever since Nathan played it to me (very loudly) on his phone.
Its a catchy beat, even if you can't completely distinguish the lyrics at times! Its a fun song, paired with a fun title. How can you not like a song called Vodka?! Morena's vocals are superb near the end, but her accent doesn't help people trying to understand her English; no offence, I do actually love her accent!
One thing I do want to know is, who on EARTH are the men screaming 'hey-hey-hey!' amongst other things! It is slightly disturbing (did no one else feel that? Oh well..).

Nathan's view
Hahaha! VODKA! Woot! Malta you've hit the vodka, or at least I thought so till I saw the preview video. MAN Morena's hot! I mean the video is fantastic, like a scene out of Mission Impossible really. The lyrics are great and I love the men, unlike Hannah, chanting 'na zdarovye' in between the verses! Not one of my favourites but it should work well on stage in Belgrade.

0 comments: