Croatian Romance

Monday 31 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Croatia was one of Yugoslavia's most advanced and prosperous areas, and declared its independence in 1991. The country borders the Adriatic Sea and its coast was popular with torusits. The Yugoslavian conflict of 1991-95 threw the country into turmoil, but visitors are now returning."

Whittaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash
Hannah's view
I don't really know what to make of this. There is a man singing, who is then interrupted by an older sounding man ranting on. (???) Is it just me whose confused here?
Well, looking at the English translation of those lyrics, I see I am not the only one who is confused as the band seem to be confused or just plain deranged. One line of the song reads; 'Technological waste like a monkey on a branch' Is it just me who thinks that lyric just SCREAMS weirdness?
The music is very rhythmical and quite boring. This track really confuses me.

Nathan's view
In the words of the esctoday podcast "I'm worried he could die on stage" in reference to the old man. And also, I'm in favour of the 'Eurovision Wedding' they were planning between the old man here and the old woman for Moldova in 2005 banging the drum! Hmm... yeah I hate this song. It's boring and the lyrics, as Hannah said, in English are weird. The less said, the better.

0 comments: