A Second Success For Serbia?

Monday 31 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"This landlocked country was formerly part of Yugoslavia. It was part of the state of Serbia and Montenegro from 2003 until 2006, when it declared itself independent. Its economy is based on agriculture and industry, but there is high unemployment"

Whittaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash
Hannah's view
This is another emotional ballad like the one they sent last year. They are hoping, that if they sent the same style material they may win. I hated Molitva last year, and prefer this song - Oro.
I like the singer's powerful voice and the way she is able to cope when the music becomes very powerful and emotional. Unfortunately, the English translation of that piece of the music is just like Serbian scat.
I like this ballad, but it is still boring. It wont win this year.

Nathan's view
HOW IS THIS A FAVOURITE?! I much prefer Molitva... By a long, long stretch. I can't say much else other than it's another ballad. I hope, for the sake of the contest, that this doesn't win.

0 comments: