Turkey? Deli-cious!

Monday 31 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Turkey is in a key position between Europe and Asia. The territory west of the Bosphorus strait is in Europe, while the much larger area to the east is in Asia. Turkey is popular with tourists and between seven ant ten million people every year visit its coastline and the historic city of Istanbul."

Whitaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash

Hannah's view

Im sorry for this corny title!! It was Nathan's idea; blame him!
I think this entry is ok, but it cannot beat 'Shake It Up Šekerim' as that was a great Eurovision entry, but I'm talking about Deli, not that Shake it Up.
I think it has a very rock feel to it, and I wish I knew what the lyrics meant in English; a quick visit to Diggiloo should sort that out!
I think its upbeat and easy to listen to, but not the best entry in the contest by far.

Nathan's view
Hmm... Turkey's last 2 entries appeal to me much more than this. It maybe a good rock song, but as Hannah said 'Shake It Up Šekerim' was better, and 'Süper Star' beats them both in my opinion! English would be better for this song but it does work quite well in Turkish, and it has, I have to admit, grown on me! Not the best entry, but it does reach my top 21!

0 comments: