Peace Will Come To Georgia

Monday 31 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Georgia lies in a key position east of the Black Sea between Russia and Turkey. It has coal deposits, but they have not yet been exploited. The country relies on farming - particularly grapes from which wine is made."

Whittaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash
Hannah's view
I think this is again, another ballad, but a more interesting ballad than others. Normally ballads make me fall to sleep, but Georgia's doesn't.
With the singer's amazing high pitched vocals and then chant of 'Peace Will Come' it definitely keeps you awake. I think she sings well, but not as well as others.
I like this song, but I'm not really keen. I think there are definitely better songs out there! So basically, well done Georgia - just try harder next time!

Nathan's view
It's not a ballad. It's a pop song. It's fantastically sung by a fantastic woman, you have to commend her for performing although she is blind. The lyrics are very catchy and I enjoy listening to the song. The video to go with this song is also very moving. She sings well, and better than most in my view. Maybe not the best, but one of this year. In my opinion, this is as good as last years début. Well done Georgia - must be one of the only countries to have two successive good entries... with Finland.

0 comments: