Czech Republic are Having Some Fun in Belgrade

Monday 31 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"The Czech Republic was part of Czechoslovakia until it split from Slovakia in 1993. It now attracts investment from other countries and has a thriving tourism industry. The country joined the European Union in 2004."

Whittaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash
Hannah's view
To be honest, I don't really like this song. Yes it's poppy and fun, but I don't like it. I get bored listening to it.
I cant put my finger on it, but there's something wrong with this girl's voice. It's probably that it's computer generated. I don' think they picked this girl for her voice, but her looks. Why do I have a feeling 'Have Some Fun' isn't as innocent as it's meant to seem.
I think the chorus is repetitive and the music is bland and boring. I don't like this song; I actually just yawned whilst listening to it.

Nathan's view
I used to really like this song, and not because she's fit. It was one of my early favourites but I got bored of it once the really good entries were picked. I suppose that's the problem with picking early in the year. I like her voice, and it's real. If this was the best song in the Czech final then you really need to get your act together. First Kabát now Tereza. Come on Czech Rep! I know you can pick better!

0 comments: