This Is Icelands Life!

Monday 31 March 2008 | Labels: , , | |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Iceland is a volcanic island and is the most westerly country in Europe. Its capital city is the furthest north in the world. Iceland is a wealthy country with low unemployment and a good welfare system. Fish provides 70% of its exports, which could cause problems as fish stocks decline."

Whittaker's World of Facts - Russell Ash

Hannah's view
This is a good upbeat, dancey song that I know Nathan LOVES. I like it too, but not as much as Nathan. It opens with a slow but dancey tune and then becomes very pop. It's very fun to listen to and reminds me vividly of night clubs - it has that kind of beat and music.
The lyrics are very... proud, if i could relate that. The singers are obviously very proud about their life and the way its gone; espicially since they say 'This is my life, I dont wanna change a thing'. Good song; wish it well.

Nathan's view
I think we could be going to Reykjavík in 2009! This is a great upbeat dance song and, for me, a Eurovision song has to be upbeat! I love it so much! It will be played constantly at Eurovision Nightclubs around Europe as it is one of those songs you just expect to hear in a nightclub. I would even imagine it in UK nightclubs if it wins! Both singers can sing, which is more than can be said for some countries *cough*AZERBAIJAN*cough*...

0 comments: